1. Don’t let furniture or artwork overshadow the home
2. Freshen up a Dated Kitchen With Off White Cabinet Paint
3. Try Virtual Home Staging
4. Great Bed Linens are Crucial to Staging Bedrooms
5. Update Old Lighting Fixtures
6. Create a symmetrical room to really add harmony to your space.
7. Quickly & Cheaply Update an Outdated Room with Paint
8. Put Excess Clutter in Storage, Not the Closets
9. When in Doubt, Bring in a Professional Home Stager
10. Learn How to Hire a Professional Home Stager
11. Create a focal point for each room.
12. Get rid of the clutter because buyers think clutter is contagious.
13. Try to Camouflage Outdated Features
14. Remember that Your “First Showing” is Online
15. Always Give a Room a Purpose
16. Use Light Coloured Pillows to Keep Dark Sofas From Disappearing into the Background
17. Avoid Dark Coloured Ceilings or Accent Walls
18. Keep Textures in Mind When Choosing Paint Colors